If you told me that on my second official day of blogging at Fitness and Frozen Grapes that I would receive an award, I would’ve been laughing and rolling on the floor. But friends, that is exactly what happened: I have been nominated/awarded The Versatile Blogger Award.
I must admit, I had never even heard of The Versatile Blogger Award until I Trust My Journey nominated me this afternoon, and I am both shocked and honored. As part of the award, I get to share seven things about myself.
1. I have really big feet. Like size 11 feet. It’s probably for the best, though—if I had “normal-sized” feet, then I would buy way too many shoes.
2. Growing up, I absolutely loved American Girl Dolls. I had Samantha, but I dressed up as Felicity for Halloween during my senior year of high school. My friends and I went all out.
3. I’ve been to Paris twice—once as a high school senior, and I went back during my junior year of college while I was studying abroad in London.
4. My celebrity doppelganger is Katherine Heigl.
5. I have read Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice too many times to count, and I am a complete Janeite. And I just embrace it.
6. I’m obsessed with Syracuse Basketball, bleed Orange (kidding, sort of!), and live for March Madness.
Whew! I’m not sure if I’m supposed to nominate other blogs for this award, but for now, since I shared seven things, please tell me seven things about yourself.