I’m off trotting and then eating, but since I didn’t want to abandon the blog for a day, I thought it would be a good time to share some answers from a Thanksgiving survey Natalie originally posted.
1. Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions?
My family usually has a special breakfast like pancakes and French toast, and we watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
2. List at least three dishes that are on your family’s table every year.
Green beans, roasted carrots, and my great aunt’s recipe for twice-baked potatoes–we call them Aunt Jeana’s Potatoes. I’m so excited for AJPs!
3. Do you prefer pumpkin pie or pecan pie?
Honestly, neither; I’m an apple pie girl.
4. Will you watch football on Thanksgiving Day?
Um, sometimes. I don’t follow football, so it’s not like I *need* to watch a game. My cousins and I plan to watch Animal House, though.
5. Do you plan to exercise Thursday?
You bet—I’m doing the 3rd Annual F-M Turkey Trot to be exact.
6. Do you prefer ham or turkey?
7. Will you shop on Black Friday?
I have in the past, but I will not be waking up at an ungodly hour to shop this year. Although I do want to go to Syracuse Bicycle at some point; the shop is hosting a huge fall clearance sale!
8. Do you take a nap on Thanksgiving?
Not usually. After eating, my family usually plays games—Catch Phrase and Apples to Apples are our favorites!
9. Share one dish that probably won’t be on anyone else’s table.
My aunt’s three-bean casserole. It’s quite infamous. I’ll be sure to take a picture.
10. What are you thankful for today?
My family, my health, and my blogger friends!
Have a great day!